World Tattoo

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Tatoo Designs

Tattoos have always been something that interested me. I wanted one, but had no idea how to go about choosing where on my body to get it or what design to get. I had to do some more research and find out what suited me the best. I knew that I didn't want a tattoo that would be difficult to cover up. You know how it is. There are some occasions and situations when you just do not want a tattoo peaking out for everyone to see. At the same time, I wanted it in a place where I could easily show it off it I so desired. Being a woman, I also wanted it in a place that would make it look sexy and trashy. All of things considered, I decided upon a lower back tattoo. The lower back is a perfect option that would be easily hidden or shown and it is a very sexy spot for a woman's tattoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | WORLD TATTOO